- Pledge – Bethany
- 4 Way Test – Shawn
- Invocation – Tom
We welcomed Kathi to the meeting! She is recovering from the musical over the weekend. She had fun being part of the stage crew.
Books are in and book plates are printed and ready to go for Thursday morning. Start time is 0830, so please be there early if you plan to attend and help pass out books.
9 April program by Pat Kinney for the Moravia Hope Pantry. Meeting will be held at St. Patrick’s hall. Menu TBD.
DGE Randy Wilson is preparing for District Training Assembly in a few weeks. Bob Balk is unable to attend, although hopefully some club officers are. April 6 @ VVS High School. Breakfast and the training to follow.
Bob Balk was not present, but gave a virtual Foundation Report through an email to Mike.
- We have 14 club members, 6 Paul Harris Fellows (with a +13 total), 1 major donor, 1 benefactor, 11,570 Foundation points available to the club.
- 8 EREY (Every Rotarian, Every Year) donors with a $25 minimum
- 4 Sustaining members with a $100 minimum
- Our club average this year is $87/member. District is $48/member so far. We are ranked 9th in the district.
- Foundation goal for the year is $2,800. We have given $1,305 to date.
- PolioPlus goal was $100. We have given $3,282 – which is well above our goal!
- 5 members are signed up for RotaryDirect, the program that allows you to bill your Foundation giving directly through a credit card either monthly, quarterly or yearly.
The slate of 2019-2020 officers, who start 1 July, was discussed.
President – Bob Balk
President Elect – Levi
Treasurer – Stuart
Secretary – Wayne
Past President – Mike
Sergeant at Arms – Gregg
Executive Secretary – Tom
Youth Exchange Officer – Stuart
Foundation – Tom
Membership – Bethany
Public Image Coordinator – Colleen
Director at Large – ??? (Board needs to elect someone)
Grants Management Chair – Wayne
Club Assembly to take place either 7 or 14 May to talk about general goings-on of the club and a trust update.
Levi and Mike will finish grant paperwork ASAP; hopefully tomorrow.
Tom did fines.